12.07.2014

Some Christmas Packaging


This is a lunch sack with the bottom folded up and the sides stitched down, so it has two pockets with three tags in it. I think I may have mentioned before this is gonna be the year of the gift card. lol so, a few people are getting more than one gift card and this was a prototype idea I thought of to hold more than one after decorating the single sacks below. 


The blue corrugated paper is from DCWV, and it was cut with an Taylored Expressions labels stacklet 3 die ( love this shape) you'll see I used it a bunch since it arrived on friday night haha. the kraft colored doily is recollections brand on an end cap at Micheals with some washi tapes and Christmas tag type things. The three tags tucked into the pockets are from an Mama Elephant set called ( I have to go look it up they are all stitched on the sides) The kraft corrugate tag on the lace is die cut with the My Favorite things stitched tag die and the labels trio die is from spellbinders using the Unity Stamps sentiment. The stitched snowflake dies are from lawn fawn. The gingham pp is from My Minds Eye and the text paper is from A Muse. ( I cut all the removeable tags twice so, those printed paper tags are backed with cardstock) 


These were done for people at work receiving gift cards this week. I had asked my mil if I could borrow her Anna Griffin holly berry boughs folder and she said oh, I have new ones I will bring you all my Christmas ones.. so, this is a "new" one. ( I didn't look at its name will check later) but, I ended up using the brayer to ink the folder before pressing then diecut the shapes. it did flatten it a little but, not to the point of flatness. 

My favorites are the ones I used the kraft paper to ink. I just may have to make me a few more sheets of this haha. the sentiment is from Hero Arts and cut with those lawn fawn slim tags trio dies. the lace is vintage and the strings are from May Arts. these little sacks are also recollections brand from Micheals but, these hide in a normal isle where it looks like they carry them all the time. (there are tags and such hanging with them) 


had to of course try it in mellow moss too. :) these are just for my stash. so, only did a couple. 


now that they are inked and dried they look like snowflakes to me, but when I first seen the folder it reminded me of some really old basic grey printed paper I have that was a white round pattern with a solid reddish base. ( I am hoarding what I have left of that paper) so, if you ever receive a card with it, you'll know you're on my LOVE list..


I had made these before the one with two pockets at the top it was just an idea to see what the doilies would look like stitched to these diecut shapes. the sentiment on the one on the right is from Penny Black. the stocking die is from Tim Holtz ( sizzix movers and shapers mini )


now these I did after we got home from the dinner on Friday night because, the die and that one on the left the base was run through the TE burlap folder. the sentiment on the left is Hero Arts and the one on the right is from Mama Elephant. 

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

These are so beautifully done Stacy, wonderful details and colors!

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful. EVERY. One! :)

I love your style!