3.12.2014

WOYWW249


This gives the illusion of an tidy desk eh? I'm grinning at this still, found these lace butterflies and the bling covered heart button on the card at a yard sale a couple weeks ago. not sure what I will do with them yet, so they are sitting front and center so I remember I have them.


Welcome to the mess, a while back I had promised a lady I would cut her some frilly die cuts to try them some time "later" which I meant as after the booth. figured I may as well get started on them before I forget altogether. and of course I had already "forgotten" that tattered lace carriage die needed to be taped down and to use the metal cut shim with it. I think I am going to write on the envelopes I am storing these dies things like that as I come across them just to save future paper some day. off to the right is an card I put together after glancing at the scs sketch challenge today at work. not sure how close or off it is yet but, will go post that next ha ha. Thanks for visiting. if your curious about this and or would like to play along this blog hop starts at Julia's Blog and you can read the details and such there. 

6 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Oh yes my desk looks like that too and I hate when I start working and I have les and less space...I end up working on a tiny space..it is crazy!!!
bibiana

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Stacy,
Isn't it fun to go to yard sales and find things that you know you can use but just not sure for what (right at that point)!

Your desk looks nice and busy. Don't know about lace die cuts - they look beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by already.

Happy belated WOYWW
peace, Kay (23)

Super Jen said...

The lady thanks you for thinking of her. I like the idea of noting down requirements in exactly the place you might need them. Have a terrific day.

Anonymous said...

What lovely delicate die cuts you're making! Yes, you'll thank yourself a hundred times over if you write it down. I've got notes stored with my dies that remind me what "sandwich" I need for my Cuttlebug to use them. Happy WOYWW on Thursday! ~ Laura #14

Julia Dunnit said...

That is a vEry good idea, writing on the envelopes ....those sort of thinking aloud moments are inspirational!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Stacy - bit confused for a moment as I just commented on blogger #95 and she's a Stacy too. Anyway I decided to have a late week snoop around some WOYWW blogs because I missed heaps this last week and have some time now. That little pile of punchouts sure reminds me of the tiny bits in the lacey dies...yes labeling them sure is a great idea - my poor old B plate is not cutting really cleanly so I might have to replace it....Great desk, cheers RobynO#24