3.17.2014

caught


I had been pushing around some scraps yesterday after I finished the mothers day nest and I was thinking the other half of this soft sky mixed background and I had been chatting with a gal that RAK'd me that Memorybox trellis die and I was thinking I could make a mess of roses to fill in on it and then I got the bright idea it could work for water so, found this bombshell in the already colored images tin and she was also RAK'd to me ( the image ) So, I don't know her real name she's on my mental wish list I tend to like mermaid stamps she is colored with copic markers and metallic gel pens.  


I had tried this with the to fish or not to fish what a stupid question sentiment. and hubs popped off with well how bought catch and no release for the inside after I had this done haha. but, I think it turned out cute anyways just with this Art Impressions sentiment. This is 5 1/2" square in real life. fibers are from brown bag fibers ( but, I think they closed years ago) the mulberry flower is prima and the pearl is from recollections. the trellis is just stapled to the ends of the water panel and the fibers are just tucked through.

No comments: