3.21.2014

Daisy Tag {mix}


This is a closer look at the floral's and the dimensions on this tag. early this morning before work I had seen Lydia made a gorgeous card with some vibrant red and it said the mix challenge today was to use text paper. so, as it happens that red was stuck in my head off and on today. and when I came home I had some happy mail ( the daisy pattern stamp heat embossed on the text paper) funny true story my old tattered books are dictionaries, atlas's, map books. ( I have not cut up an novels yet) so, randomly grabbing the first dictionary it opened to an I page and part of the definitions on this (under the daisy) were IMITATION. is that funny or what. nope, I didn't plan it at all. 


So the daisy pattern stamp ( penny black ) was one I "had to have" when I seen Sabrina use it on something last week and its heat embossed with white SU powder on the text paper which is on an size 8 shipping tag stained with some barn read distress stain, the text was water washed with some real red classic dye ink and an aqua pen and the centers were colored with some ranger bisque liquid pearls. the Savvy stamps daisy was also heat embossed with the white and not colored at all, its on some texture thick mulberry type paper. ( no mfg info) and the wood veneer butterfly ( studio calico) was pressed into an satin red versafine pad. the sentiment is SU and done on some kraft. the seam bindings are some hug snug that looks like kraft and the SU cherry cobbler. 

No comments: