11.07.2012

Birthday cards


Someday I have to hunt this stamp down and buy her faerie song art stamps Kyra (this one is an PIF image from a long time ago)... she's fun to color. :) this ones is 5" square in real life and the panels are up on pop dots with some vintage wrights hemming lace and 

FS295
When I found this card in Vicki's gallery I loved everything about it and I think I may have made mine a little larger ( its A-6) and I've changed the colors and the theme I did add some diamond glaze to the tire for dimension and this panel is up on pop dots. and I switched out the baubles for machine stitching instead. Hope you like it and you enjoy your week Vicki!
PS made and shot this card with my glasses off and I Did blow the stormy dog hair off it before it went in the envelope (rolling eyes here)

No comments: