11.04.2012

A CASE-ing Kind of an Day


So a while back I had seen this tag on pinterest... and my version the jingle bells are teeny and I used an sewing needle and stitched them to the ribbon with red thread as I could not feed the scrappers floss through the holes... 

Today's featured Stamper case'd card. ( the original Jen's card can be seen here.) Mine's on the shabbier side with vintage lace & button and used my very first ever SU set (lace snowflakes) This ones A-6 in real life. 


And so since those stamps were already inky...


made a couple of quick ones.


These ornaments were stamped and die cut ( eon's ago) I just added the gold thread to them today and said. good enough. 


couple more Grateful tags were polished off after the tags I stained today got done drip drying.



recently I came across these peaceful wishes tags on Bev's blog and saved them so I could CASE them... Mostly SU with a few other sentiments. 


Decided to try it on Kraft tags. the dots are bisque liquid pearls.


one last one while the pearls were drying... 

No comments: