1.20.2012

Skinny Legs?

The "guy" card part of my stash both personal and what will go to next years booth is looking a little thin, so here is another one. These are rubbernecker stamps, the want to call him ralph in the tub is done on neenah colored with copic's ( added some gelly roll glaze to a bit of the water after this was shot) and has some chocolate hemp string through the edges of the diecut. the sentiment was stamped on a scrap of basic grey. both the other pp's are also from the scrap bin and are not pieces that had mfg marks on them ( so unknown ) the base is bazzill 6" square in real life. ( I'm not really sure what you would do with this card for an occasions but, I thought it was funny when I seen the stamps so I made a card with them, I think I will use the river city rubbernecker ( seemed like a good idea at the time sentiment with him next time)

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

I am lovong how you tied on the twine - HAHA funny image & sentiment