1.09.2012

Grandma's Birthday

I did this sometime at the end of last Sept. ( guessing) and for some unknown reason it never got posted. Most of the time cards made for specific people I tend to make a post with their card that happens on their day in advance and forget about it. so, this one never happened. and the other day I went looking for cards I knew i had made with kraftin kimmie stamps and could not find this one haha. her name is Sakura, and I ended up choosing her for my grandma just because, I remember being little and seeing bits and pieces of Asian things she had. Things grandpa had given her ( hauled home from his Army tours)
She's colored with copic markers, that embossing folder mat is done on the pear blossom folder ( i think ) the happy birthday is up on popdots and I'd have to dig for a scrap of that pp to remember who make sit. but, I *think* this ones 5X7 in real life.
but, I've been playing with my copic markers lately and so, the next post will show some improvements in skin tones I hope. :) so, it's almost a cringe to come across these photos and think oh great, another peach person. lol

No comments: