1.31.2012

More Daisy's

just a few more for the store... this ones A-6 in real life.
This ones A-2 in real life.
that is a food doily under the Impress daisy diecut.
I'm thinking I need to find someone who colors hedgehogs and house mouse's with copics to see what colors they are using because, I like mine better in pencil still...
silk flower petals discombobulated years ago with a plastic button with the shank removed. May Arts ribbon. ctmh gingham pp. 3 1/2" square.
glanced back at the table as I was shooting the last card and thought ha, you should show the mess...
this is the aftermath of 5 cards Saturday, 11 cards sunday and 4 cards monday...
the time saving thing was I stamped all the daisy's I found and cut them out, found silk petals, found crochet blooms, found buttons etc... textured some various white & yellow cardstocks in things that looked like they could go with Daisy's gathered some tags and pre scored folded gift card size cards...
results in a basket filled with cards to haul to the store to see if they will work. didn't want to make too many with the secret sister theme on the daisy's in case they don't like the fact that MM letters magnets repel each other on the handle and result in uneven type on the stamped pieces... Probably be wed. before I have time to find out though. tomorrow's an ice run among other things.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Stacy you sure are on a roll girl! Wish I could work that fast. I STILL have to color my hedgies fur with pencils....just don't like the heaviness look of the copics. I color their faces and everything else with copics but think thats just the way it'll be for me! LOL I always add Black with my daisy cards.....gonna have to some without cause I like the soft look without it!