1.08.2012

lili of the Valley

So, you may remember me mentioning that Kris gave me 3 Lili of the valley stamps for Christmas this year, and I have been coloring them... but, can't post them yet. ;) so, in the mean time I've been practicing coloring and looking at how other people color with more concentration lately which lead me to the lili of the valley site and their blogs... and here goes the cool thing. they are doing a give away to one lucky chick to pick 12 stamps... all you have to do is post about it and link to their blog on yours. ( simple enough ) you can read about it here: http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.com/2012/01/super-duper-mega-candy.html
in the mean time I've started a wish list at lili of the valley and came across this one:
(which if your a sheldon you probably know Who I want to make a card for with this stamp...) and If your not, well, You'll read about it eventually I'd assume because, even hubs laughed when I showed it to him.

No comments: