5.23.2018

WOYWW #468 {coloring and loot}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
PS Happy Anniversary ladies :) 

 Sooo, you remember I mentioned I was going to give shopping a break because, I have tons of new stuff right? yeah, that lasted a whole 24 hours  (probably because I had said it publicly. yes, I have gone months without shopping but there is something about that whole maybe you should thing that makes me break the rule... anyways, I placed this order from Frantic Stamper on thursday to get these rounded corner rectangle dies ( seen below) thinking they could work with those tags I bought a while back.

 They look like they will be "close enough"
and since I was going to pay the freight... the farm animal set hopped in the cart with the lavender die and I got side tracked by some other dies...

 The good news is I actually have been pulling new things out of that basket I showed you last week and really playing with them.

 A closer look at some of the images I colored with some polychromos pencils Monday afternoon. (so this is a Tuesday evening shot) and so are both the cards that followed after that. came upstairs to shoot the desk, seen the images and glued a couple into quick cards.

 The sentiment on this one is from Impression Obsession.

And the sentiment on this one is from Riley & Co. funny bones line.
So, that is about it around here I am just on a coloring kick and I know that the next coffee lovers blog hop starts this coming Friday so, I might dig out some new coffee and tea things to color before then so I have a few things on hand for quick cards during that week. We will have a long weekend this coming weekend in the US for Memorial day.

16 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Oh, Stacy! I just told Julia how much I have been enabled on WOYWW! Now, I am loving your new rounded corner rectangle dies! I would have broke the rule, too! LOL. Thank you for your visit to my new space! Happy 9th WOYWW!

Annie said...

Happy 9th Anniversary to you. I'm hoping to pop round to visit everyone this week....depending what work comes through my door of course.
Here's hoping we can all enjoy many more happy years of fun and friendship.
Hugs,
Annie x #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 9th WOYWW anniversary Stacy! Hope you've had a good day celebrating and visiting desks. I have to say I laughed out loud at those two last cards, especially the Karma one, I'd buy that in the shops, it's my sense of humour!!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Helen said...

I always do that, say I've not bought anything for ages and then see loads of stuff I have to have! love your cards!! Helen #2

Heather M said...

Hi Stacey, thanks for stopping by. Happy WOYWW anniversary. I love the image on the Karma card, just too cute! I think I'm becoming a craft shopaholic, but it is soooo much fun! Once my shelves are packed solid and no more room then I'll stop buying. Or just get hubby to put up more cabinets... he he! Have a lovely week Heather x #17

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Happy 9th anniversary. I think I just might have been tempted with those rectangle dies as well... you know the phrase "I can resist anything but temptation..."??? love all the coloured animals.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh my Stacy so pleased I'm not the only one that promises not to buy any more stash and then immediately all this stuff jumps into the basket Lol! Happy woyww anniversary my friend. Angela x20x

Sarah Brennan said...

Et tu Stacy? I do exactly the same. Love the farm animals, I really must have a closer look at the Katzelkraft range of stamps. I have the rats and they are great. Fabulous colouring. Happy anniversary. Sarah #14

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm on a very limited craft budget, Stacy. I allow myself $60.00/year, which is $5.00/month. When I buy something, I have to be very sure it's something I want and will use. I think you have some very lovely dies. And of course, those cards are adorable, too.

Hope you are enjoying the WOYWW party. Happy 9th anniversary from #13. Sorry I'm so late visiting.

Dorlene Durham said...

Happy anniversary. LOVE your cards and those sentiments...hilarious! Have a wonderful week. Dorlene #40

Julia Dunnit said...

Love it! We ought to have opposites day and see if publicly announcing that we are going shopping will stop us actually doing it!
I LOVE the two sentiments on those cards, it feels as if you’re deliberately enabling me today! Your colouring is great. I also applaud the way you go upstairs to take a phot and end up putting a couple of great cards together! Those farmyard images are extremely cool!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm trying really hard to get to everyone, but work time just isn't cooperating! I have only been able to stop a shopping spree if I know I'll be somewhere with an opportunity in the next few weeks; that being said, the Heirloom Rubber Stamp show is June 1, and I have 3 orders due to arrive today and Tuesday! But I know those vendors wouldn't be there...does that count? Hmm, But I will see stamps from IO and Reily & Co. LOL! Have a wonderful week.
-K #32

craftyani said...

Happy Anniversary not taking part this year but am trying to visit everyone who has posted. Loved the cow and the karma cards. Ani #3

Nikki said...

Happy WOYWW #9 I love those animals from Katzel Kraft to expensive to by here but I love look at them at all the fun cards they make lol
Hugs Nikki 10

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Happy 9th Anniversary Stacy.. I think we all say that we will have a crafty buying break but it's harder to do than we think but at least your purchase can be used with another purchase!! Thank you for sharing WOYWW you've had great fun with all that loveliness.
Happy Crafting Tracey #18

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, don't worry, you are not alone. I often think' right, no more buying, you already have too much stuff', and find myself with packages ordered within a day or two! Love those Katzelcraft penguins, aren't they fab! Have a lovely week, Happy 9th Anniversary, Hugs, Shaz #6 XXX