5.02.2018

WOYWW # 465 {tidy}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess

 So, this is a Wednesday AM shot. I did not have time to mess it up again, I hit my limit on piles of scraps and things that had been pushed to the sides and piled in duplicates..

 Sometime at the end of last week I did receive some happy mail from Simon Says Stamp and no, I did not play with any of it, it went into the piles because, I had all this "stuff" I had partially done in those piles too and so, the other black ice pieces I showed you last week were glued into quick cards.

 The lace on this one is vintage. the sentiment is from Tim Holtz, the snowman is from Penny Black.

 a closer look at this, the sentiment is covering up the hole that was punched in the foil pad of paper. ( it was the edge scrap piece.

This one finished out larger at about 5" x 7" after that silver ribbon is wired and the image is from Penny Black and the sentiment is also from Tim Holtz. I have made a metric ton of cards that I just have not uploaded anywhere yet and so the upload file is bulging and I have this spring cleaning thing going on so, I will try to get some more blog posts in soon. They were all mostly things that were finished from the try this or color that pile. That's about it for me this morning, thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Ooh, I do love those finished cards Stacy. The colour scheme is perfect for your black ice images. Hope you find time to play with your new stash soon. Have a good week. Sarah #9

Helen said...

FAB cards you've finished off Hope you get to play with the new goodies soon. Helen #1

glitterandglue said...

Those cards are fantastic, Stacy - well done. I'm hoping to find some time to try out that black ice technique. Life just seems rather complicated at present for experimentation!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving your Black Ice cards. The new stash looks like fun. Hope you get to play with them soon. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a lovely woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x18x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I know only too well that feeling when you receive new goodies to play with and have to finish other projects off before you can even open them, fingers crossed you get to play with them very soon.
Beautiful card creations I love that technique.
Thank you for your visit and sharing WOYWW.
Tracey #6

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ooh, I really love that black ice technique and can see why you were keen to finish the cards - they're great and really different!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx