5.29.2018

Inspired by { Walls Need Love}

This week Brenda has taken us to the wall paper site called Walls Need Love. ( there is so much to see there) and I happened across this floral wood grain print ( see below) And my first thought was, I am pretty sure I have printed papers that look like that. 
and then I started hunting. and I never did find the floral printed wood grains but, I did find a pad of plain wood grain prints in various colors from My Minds Eye, so I pulled off this grey toned one and 
stamped on the printed paper.

 With a really old Stampin' Up rose from the Rose vine wreath set with some Versafine smokey grey ink. I colored the blooms and leaves with zig clean brush markers and an aqua pen and found that the stamping on the printed paper ( it must have a coating on it) held the inks into the spaces like little wells. ( I did not have a ton of water) and I set it aside. After it was dry it had a faint curve to the paper but, not a major warp thing.
The sentiment is from Penny Black and the ribbon is wide crinkled silk. the frame diecut around the sentiment is from the Reverse Confetti scalloped stitched squares set.

you can see this wall paper in the site here at Walls Need Love and find the challenge here to play along. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: