5.20.2018

A few more simple cards


There is a card drive this week for the teapotters challenge to send sympathy cards to a young mother (Robin's niece) who lost her toddler aged son recently, and I really had no idea what I wanted to do so, I finally just decided to to simple and pretty. the bloom is from Ellen Hutson called Mondo Sakura , I did heat emboss it in white on the powder pink cardstock, colored it slightly with some polychromo's pencils.

 Added clear wink of stella to the stamens but, it decided to be camera shy. the ribbon is from May Arts. the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp messages for everyday line.You can find the request with the addresses here in the site.

 Polly had a challenge for the Mixed Media friday to use only a portion of the image. So, I had been cutting out some of these reverse confetti scalloped frames to use for "someday" and those rainbow's I had spritzed early in the week were sitting there on the table and I thought why not. grabbed a clear wink of stella pen and added some sparkle to the rainbow. taped that to the back of a frame, trimmed off the excess rainbow piece off the side and placed that up on pop dots. the sentiment is from the lil inkers snarky sentiments set. this is 3" square in real life.
 Today the featured stamper is Wanda and I had loved this card of hers when I first seen it years ago and when I went looking in the drawer for my snowflake dies I came across this Memory box tiny village die and then I remembered I have this new Hero Arts set ( welcome neighbor) in my play with it basket so, one more thing in the basket has been inked at least once lol. its 3" x 7" in real life.

I had spent some time coloring Friday and did do this Karen Lockhart fishing vest with some polychromos pencils so, this was diecut with a MFT stitched square die and its on the drop piece from the top pink and blue cherry blossom card and finished out at 3" square. and I got some more flowers planted this weekend.  so, all in all it was a good weekend. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: