3.09.2018

Some random tags

 The butterflies on this are stickers that were stuck to some of my birthday gifts from June last fall. I did make some of these to give to her and the photos have just been sitting in the folder waiting for me to get around to it. The tag base is a Papertrey Ink one called tag sale quilted die. I probably cut the book page printed paper with a MFT stitched square die.

 This (huge) ornament die is from Concord & 9th.

 Some of these ornaments went to June, a couple went on the tree I did for James.

 mostly I stuck to glimmer and glitter papers when playing with this for the first time.

 You can see the stitching detail on this one pretty well.

 This particular glitter paper is thicker than glimmer paper so some of the stitching detail is really lost but, you still get the sweater vibe from the way the holes cut.

 This snowman is a Sizzix die ( the tag and snowman are from the same set with some stamps also) I did paper piece the scarf, hat and arms onto this snowman. its not a one shot flat die. there are assorted pieces. that gave it some depth. Its name is Sizzix framelits snoman with stamps.

 This stocking shaped folding card is really about A2 in real life or would fit that envelope thinking about doing these as gift card holders.  The stocking is from Sizzix.

 These are all 3" square in real life the stamp set is from lil' inker designs clean lines for the guys set I used the red heart fuel gauge for hubs valentine this year.

 These were done messing around with alphabet dies trying for lined up embedded names. which is easier with Tim than with James because of all the inside pieces. plus I tend to have one letter wiggle somewhere in the process even if I tape the dies down to cut them so, for Tim it is embedded and for James it is not.

 Some sweet n' sassy background Poppies that were paper pieced years ago from some old Basic grey printed papers and have some marker scribbled over them for shading,

The sentiment on this one is from the Power Poppy botanical tree set, it was heat embossed with some SU pool party powder.
My son is home on leave right now so, I totally spaced it was wednesday on Wednesday ( it was his birthday) but, my desk really has not changed since last weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

WHat pretty tags! I'm now looking at the stocking shaped cards dies on Amazon....add eye rolling smiley here! LOL