3.03.2018

Inspired By {Color Palette's}

 This week Julie has sent us to the Color Palette's site for inspiration and there is just ton's there it would be fairly easy to make many many cards from their color combo shots. When I started looking at the site I had a hard time choosing just one so, I started flipping through the already colored images on the table to narrow it down some and came across this one ( seen below) and thought OK you can build on that. This sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp set called Best Ever. This penny black hedgehog is called Roses on the Run.

I do not now how long its been since this was stamped and colored with first layer of copic maker but, I did add some polychromos pencil and white gel pen over the top in January when the latest round of 30 day marker coloring challenge was going on and set this aside. I just like the texture that pencil adds to things. ( esp. things that are supposed to be alive)

This one I felt used the colors in the hedgehog image the best and then the scrap of grey/brown texture picked up some of those colors in the picnic table of the photo I thought. This one finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Stacy, what a lovely card! All Penny Black hedgehogs are so cute. - Sweet Kobylkin
Join a new game at AAA Cards Challenge!

Janice M said...

Adorable! You know me and Penny Black! Don't think I ever seen this one? Although I sometimes forget specially with all the clear sets that are out now.