10.18.2017

WOYWW # 437 {piles with more Fallidays projects}

Happy Desk Peeking day, if you'd like to play along the link up
 starts here at our hostess Miss Julia's blog
 So, this is a Wed. am shot, before the sun was up. the piles are back in force but, things are still on the table.
 off to the left these are some tag ideas I had sunday evening after dinner while I was mostly caught up with the fallidays challenges. I think I will be doing more naughty tags next. ( that always sells well at the school booth coming up next month)
 Underneath those piles of tags are piles of yupo backgrounds done with alcohol inks last weekend.
found this photo in my phone this morning and thought what the heck...

 on monday I had an eye exam and new glasses have been ordered ( stronger bi-focals with a taller lens part because, the glasses I have now are pretty slim and they think the problem I have with the bifocal part is there is not enough room for the progressive in them)
anyways Rebecca's card challenge is to do a dog/cat thank you card for a shelter that can give them out to the humans who have been rescued by the furbabies and it has to have felt on it. so, these are headed to that card drive.
 and Kathy has a challenge about a fall/winter drink so, this is a closer look at the cup. ( Impression Obsession cocoa comfort) and its shot on its side (wet) last night, the whipped cream has prills on it like cinnamon puffs on Mexican coffee yes?) and it was water colored with some pencil over the top of that. the circles have white nuvo pearl drops on them. the berries were colored with a spectrum glitter pen.
The sentiment is from that Hero Arts coffee tag set that came out last year and the frame is a Mama Elephant park avenue diecut. (this one is A2 in real life)
So, at this point I think I am behind by 4 challenges and 5 tutorials.
and its mostly a lack of time rather than a lack of supplies ( except the double sided foam sheets shipped today, (from Iowa) so, hopefully they will arrive by next weekend. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love all the card projects, and what a great idea for the shelter cards! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 XxXx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I wear bifocals too, when giving my contact lenses a break - you do have to get the different focussing parts correct. Hope your new ones work well for you. LOve those bright backgrounds, alcohol inks are really great huh?
Hugs LLJ 11 xxxx

lisa said...

Love all your cards, you look really industrious.
Trying to get the right glasses is such a pain isn't it, I spend more time looking over the top of mine nowadays, I can't see close up at all with them.
Hugs Lisax #16

Helen said...

gorgeous backgrounds, and great cards! Helen #3

Julia Dunnit said...

Once you crack the bifocals, you wont look back! (To use an inappropriate phrase!) Lovely cards, and yep, there looks like whipped cream and coffee dusting. All looks great. I love the ones for the adoptive humans too, presume felt was part of the challenge rather than a stipulation from the charity?!!

Tracey said...

Great photos & gorgeous cards :o)
Hugs
Tracey x
#20

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like you've been busy since I was here last. Lovely cards too. Hope you get settled into the new glasses though I'm sure you will. Have a great woyww and a lovely creative week, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the cards, especially the ones for the shelter; great idea. Those Yupo paper backgrounds look like the start of something good too. It will be interesting to see what you do with them. Sarah #24

BJ said...

Gosh you have been busy, curious as to the "naughty tags"??? Thanks for the visit, sorry it has taken so long to reply, I just don't know where the days go to! BJ#6

Lindart said...

Sorry I'm so late! What with working, our "fakesgiving" (late Thanksgiving!) and visiting with DD there just isn't enough time in the week! I love the coffee card, and Mexican coffee!I also am curious about the "naughty tags"! I also have to get to the eye doctor, these days I have to enlarge blog posts so I can read them! Thanks for your visit! Lindart #34