10.13.2017

Fallidays Continued

 So Lee has a challenge to create faux glittered suede... ( mine just turned into glittered cardstock) and since I had went with green card & green glitter and no plan... I just cut mine into strips for the challenge. ( the Giraffe is from My Favorite things and the smaller sentiment is from the Altenew beautiful inside set.

 what my suede looked like before I cut it.

 Barbara has a challenge about using things on your table created earleir in the week, so the globe ornament was stamped ( heat embossed ) on one of the first Yupo backgrounds... ( it did not react well to the heat gun, it warped and smelled stinky while hot)
the branch is left over glitter suede.


 On Friday Jeanne's challenge links to creating a Patriotic Thank you card with a heart, for the second card drive with a destination of Operation Quiet Comfort.


And Ceal has a challenge for creating a color blocked background with your clear blocks and ink... so, I used oxide inks and it turned out well so, I decided to do an Vellum image so, the colors would peek through and I used some Krylon spray adhesive... it was only sticky while wet, as it dried it more or less repelled the vellum so, I will have to run this through a sewing machine later.
I have every challenge from Thursday still on the to do list along with the make a rosette turkey from Wednesday in a catch up phase hopefully this weekend.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Wow! Your really on a roll with these challenges! Hope you get them all done and make it to Yeti status! Hope to get some done today too but still have DT work to get ahead on before I'm laid up for a bit next month.