10.09.2017

Sunday's Projects

Falliday's have started at SCS this last Sunday and here are the things I have created so far for that. 


 Heather has a tutorial for making alcohol ink backgrounds into Christmas Baubles.. This was my first card and I think it turned out to be my most favorite one I did complete.


 These were done on Heavy Weight Yupo cardstock of course I did extra's to save for someday and then I found that my dies did not want to cut it.

 I managed to make impressions that I could finish the cuts with scissors, an exacto knife and a gyro cutter. I did use a weathered wood marker on the edges of the sentiment after I completed the surgery on it to hide some of that white from the cuts.


 Lydia's first challenge was to pick any tutorial in the site that featured Alcohol inks... so the no brain-er was to do an Polished stone background. ( this is regular SU glossy cardstock) the bird was cut twice once on chocolate and once on cream. so, the chocolate pieces became the shadow. the Penny Black dancing leaves die cut was also inked with some oxide inks.

 Lori Craig has a challenge to create a fall/winter holiday card with the word Blessings on it. So, these leaves were done with Oxide inks and there was enough ink left on the stamp to squeak out a second impression.. both stamps are from Unity Stamps.

 Dina has a challenge to choose a tutorial to try that starts with the first letter of your name so, I chose this Stamp Etchings tutorial. ( all those flicks are done with a Sharpie marker) This flower is from Impress called Outline Poppy.  The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Hugs set.


 And this weeks featured stamper is Rochelle who has this gorgeous glittery card in her gallery that I chose because, I had this Unity bloom colored already in similar colors to her's and the curvy panel adds such a cool foil for the stamped panel. So, changes were to move the sentiment to the right side of the curvy panel, it morphed into a square shape and all the stamps were also changed.

This one finished out at 6" square in real life. The flowers were colored with Polychromos pencils. and there are some white dots added over the top of the centers with a white gel pen.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

LOVE your ornament card! I really like the shape you used and the way you added the sentiment in the same paper. That flower card is just beautiful!