6.13.2015

VSN {Continued}

 For Misti's challenge seen here:

 a closer look at the inside of the shaker. I was in such a hurry I forgot to powder up the insides of the foam tape so, my shaking materials are all sticking to the foam... ( might pull it apart one more time)

 For Joan's challenge seen here.

 For Lee's challenge seen here. this birdy clip was a recent gift from Janice ( Thanks Chickie!)

 For Ann's challenge seen here. and if you recognize who makes that cupcake holler. ( I know it was unmounted rubber that I mounted to a block. and it had a candle and a cherry. and I "think" it was a Canadian Co.... but?? I cannot remember for the life of me.

 For the happy together challenge ( all the hostess contributed one of the ideas for the recipe of this card)
 an angled view to show off the dimensions. this challenge is seen here.

For my own challenge seen here:  this is A-7 in real life.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic, great and beautiful cards Stacy
Gr Karin