6.28.2015

This weekends cards

 I colored her a while ago, she has been on the table for weeks. I kept thinking there is a stamp out there that is something along the lines of loved ones that have gone before us are peeking down from the stars type of a thought. but, If I have seen that as a stamp... I have not bought it and not sure who makes it. but, in my head its a scripty font with swirls maybe. ( now, someone who makes stamps can go make one right?) :) this is A-7 in real life. The main image is from Unity Stamps Phyllis Harris line.


and the reason I kept thinking that and putting off playing ( besides the melting heat here) is I do need a sympathy card. so, that sentiment is on the inside. the printed paper on the cover is textured like cut velvet. this one is 6" square. The cover sentiment is from Outlines.

This was done inspired by a place mats table setting photo on pinterest for the IC challenge this weekend. this sentiment is from SU the thoughts and prayers set .

 because, I have this printed paper out wanting to use it... and I have hardly no get well cards. this one is A-7 in real life.


 For this week's featured stamper challenge. the sunflower background was stamped on some more mustard in sepia and colored with distress markers and prisma pencils. the hello die cut sentiment is from little B.

 and then in the spirit of using up some more stuff on the table. The Morning Glories is from Karen Lockhart. this one is A-2.


as is this one, sentiment is from SU. the teapot of African Violets is from Karen Lockhart.

 This yellow sentiment I believe may be one of those pocket scrapbooking things. it was part of a free gift in one of the recent unity stamps orders.
this one is 5" square. the button is vintage.

 now, this is just used up the scraps of the mustard cardstock. I had picked up this stamp last year to make things for Sierra with it... and I have a request in now for some Or Ducks cards... ( of which I would need to go buy the O stamp that is out.) and I just inked this up, not really sure if the mustard is close enough to the orange in the beaver gear but?? it also does not stamp so well in the center. (might have to unmount it to use it on the Misti) have not done so though.
 just another version of the card above this one is also A-2 and one layer. the rubber has a flaw in it besides that I cannot get it to stamp perfectly in the center and I did daub both of these with a black fine liner after.


 I have sold all my retirement cards again, and I had this fishing sentiment on the table so, the rest of it just went a long with that. didn't feel like coloring the image so, left it looking like a line drawing. this is 5" square in real life and uses up the scrap printed paper of one of the cards above.

I had gotten the wider lace and these blooms out Friday when I made the sympathy card above and thought sometime I will just use these up ( instead of putting them away) and I had seen this stamp when I was putting away the fishing stamp so... that was how this one fell together. its 6" square in real life.The image is from Impression Obsession and the sentiment is from SU.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet, beautiful and funny cards Stacy
Gr Karin