5.07.2014

WOYWW Wednesday #257


Hi, From Millan.Net Welcome to the mess. I know it's not as big of a mess as some you will come across but, pretty much this is just about as messy as it gets here unless its an Dare to get Dirty week. or something like that. 
and if your curious about why the mess is on display head over to Julia's blog and check it out. 



to the left are some of the Unity Angie girls who came in the mail last weekend colored waiting to become something, the Alcohol & Salads bitty stamp is also from this new batch of happy mail. to the right is some Artful stamper smooching images over some things that were stained last weekend and a scrap I attempted to do an pillowbox background on ( without graph paper underneath) 


There was a try a technique challenge at Splitcoast on monday to over stamp the sentiment over the image, so this fairly large wineglass image is from Rubbernecker and the sentiment is from Unity stamps and there is an A between eating and salad but, it is in the stem haha.
so, I wasn't really all that thrilled with this and decided to play with the watercolor pencils I got for Christmas and so, 


This particular version of Smooching was stamped on some Fabriano Bianco paper ( because, it's a little thicker than normal smooth cardstock but, not as pitted as watercolor paper the first one I did on neenah smooth and the paper ended up pilling.) scribbled some of the derwent inktense pencils in side and wet them with an aqua brush. so, the next thing on the list is to make an cheat sheet of what these colors really look like. ( wet and dried) I am so used to Prisma pencils it was a big shock to me to see that there was only 2 gray's in the whole 72 count container. ( and no pinks...) so, this is the hot pepper red for the pink spots in the image. The Hero Arts sentiment was stamped over it with Versafine and I think I probably should have waited just a minute more of drying time it looks a little blurry to me in the happy. The lace is vintage and that whole panel is up on pop dots. 


5 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

Those bunnies are adorable. I think a cheat sheet is a grand idea. And I love the daylight lamp set up you have going on there!

KatzElbows said...

I love the alcohol piece. The background is stunning and eating salad works just as well as eating a salad. Funny and beautiful, just like all us WOYWWers.

Happy WOYWW,
KatzElbows #92

Chrysalis said...

I love the bunnies, and the sentiment over the stamp is a great new twist. Happy crafting, Chris # 47

Unknown said...

Love the bunny card. Thank you for your visit. Karen #22

Nicky said...

Sorry I am so late visiting not sure where the week had gone so having a quick fly round the desks before we start again, thanks for sharing your cute card - Nicky 11