5.23.2014

Embossing folder Mono Print backgrounds.


Old Olive dye ink brayered onto this Cuttlebug folder and spritz with water to create a "stamp" for this background done on some watercolor paper. I really liked how that turned out so, respritz the folder 3 more times and have two more pieces that you will see someday I assume. This is an Hero Arts two flourish flower colored with watercolor crayons and water stamped over the embossed printing. 


This is A-7 in real life, the sentiment's from My Favorite things just my type cut with an labels trio die. the photo corners are from Pioneer and the base is Gina K fresh asparagus cs. 


one of the skinny scraps, with an Hero Arts A real flower drooping done with watercolor crayons. 


CAS from scraps on the table more or less. the sentiment is from SU cut with an Martha Stewart hand held punch. the green texture is from Bazzill this one is A-6 in real life. the flower I did dot some metallic gellyroll glaze pen dots on the petals. There is a tutorial for this embossing folder stamping found here on SCS. from Audrie.

1 comment:

Super Jen said...

These are both outstanding. Makes me want to try the technique.