So, the water coloring experiments continue. This is an Outlines lily medallion stamp done 5 times on watercolor paper with India Ink black and colored with Derwent inktense pencils.
I ended up filling in the "white" spaces with some stickles glitter glue. and all these pieces have just been laying around since last week. There are layers of 1/16" pop dots between all the layers and the center has an green rhinestone in the center.
This is 5" square in real life, the ribbon is from Stampin Up. The sentiment I have to find it. ( thinking it's from a clear set) I had stamped and die cut it some time ago. the base is bazzill. Funny true story the ways to use it challenge to day is to repeatedly stamp and image and pop it up. I figure since I started the pieces of this last week I am not going to claim it for that even though I finished it today.