11.30.2007

Last Years Christmas card

The card i made dh's parents last year... the holly and berry stamps are also older PSX ones, Ive heat embossed them in gold and then painted layers of Twinkle H2O's onto them and cut out parts and layered and tucked here and there and there are a LOT of pop dots hiding in that design too... the sentiments from an older SU set called great greetings. so anyways this is whats in the back of my mind about them maybe not liking the flat card below... I thought i had this posted to this blog and was going to link back to last Christmases cards, but last year i must have felt like i should wait till after Christmas to post them because of you know my family does peek at the photos here so... i guess i never got around to posting last years Christmas cards haha... I did do some other designs. so, I wonder if i have photos saved of them? That's curious, I'll have to look later. I have to go back to work. ( had to come home for a bit for the school bus)

5 comments:

Fink said...

I loved that card! I remember seeing it at CX! I also like the simple card that is below it!

LindainNCtoo said...

Wow!!!

How are you able to cut so close the stamped images without "destroying" the images? I just can't cut close to mine without ruining the image.

I really like how you use this stamp over and over again. Each looking elegant.

Linda

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

STUNNING! I mean really, really beautifully stunning!!

~ Jennifer

Stampin' Meg said...

This one is so exquisite- I remember when you posted it on CX last year.

Joan said...

Wow. Unbelievably intricate and beautiful.