10.13.2007

shot from Last thursday? ( Ive lost track of the days) Tim was sick last week so guess who he has shared his germs with??)
anyways a few days ago all i did was push around some of the scraps of crate paper on my desk to kinda become card fronts, i intended to sew these up and make cards with them yesterday, but yesterday i did not even set foot in my space. ( went from the sofa to bed, to the computer and back again after i got home from work)
this was just taken a few minutes ago, today i am feeling better. ( whew )
so far I have turned some of these scraps into cards and one fits a SOF challenge at peas...
This is an Old PSX image G-2239 from 1997 that i found on eBay recently and it worked out to be cheaper to buy this one stamp then to buy the retired su set ( which i do have wished images to play with) so, i bought it. Its stamped with Versafine Vintage sepia ink on Papertrey white cardstock. Its colored with Tombo Markers # 076,& 946 and an SU marker bordering blue. The scrap pp's are from Crate Paper, and the blue shimmery cardstock i believe is Bazzill ( but not positive).
This is my SOF un-Christmas challenge card, the lab puppy is also an older PSX image F-2569 and its stamped with versafine vintage sepia also on paper trey white, the puppy is colored with tombo 990. the basket is ruby red, and the blankie is brocade blue markers. the Sentiment is from the SU set "peaceful wishes" and is stamped with the vintage sepia on the shimmery blue. the ribbon is one i bought a few yards of a few years ago at Joann's when they had it cheap because they re-did there cut ribbon section and i have no idea who makes it, its stiffer then my roll of su organdy that's about the same size in width.that's mostly it for today, if i can get peas to cooperate ( IE it keeps closing my browser when i am there says its an adobe flash problem for which there is no cure yet) I will be drawing a name for the Time Lapse challenge players rak too! I also have some Happy Mail to shoot too, received a few more birthday cards, and Tami's fall round robin has arrived back to me too... :)

4 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I just love, love, love the dog in the bed "un" Christmas card. Can't get enough of it. Your "takes a long time..." card is beautiful. I have the SU set if you ever need images. Yours is so similar...awesome deal!

Fink said...

I just love the doggy card! I am glad you are feeling better! Tell him not to share with you next time...you could without it! LOL

ScrappyPam said...

Pretty cards! Glad you're feeling better.

Stampin' Meg said...

awwww you are just killing me with the adorable labbie cards.
Those crate papers look great-I love the warm richness of those colors togther.