10.04.2007

It SNOWED!

I spent some time this am sipping coffee watching snow fall... BRRR! :) Its stopped now though ( Whew! ) I have lots of flower pots and things to empty and put away in the garden shed before it gets serious about this whole turn into winter now that its fall thing... ran up stairs intending to put together some wishes this am. Today's a late start day at schools here, and ended up tossing together this card real quick. the white cardstock is from PaperTrey and the flower image is from the SU set called art of life, its stamped with Earth Elements SU watercolor crayons direct to rubber. ( sprayed misted water on the rubber then colored the crayons on the rubber damp ) The sentiment is from A Muse and it (teeny tiny even for an amuse stamp) but, it reads, " May your house always be too small to hold all your friends" ~ IRISH Proverb its stamped in Cognac Pallet Hybrid ink. ( I picked up two of these pads to play with and am liking what i see soo far. :) ) There is Shabby Shutters distress ink on the edges of the white cardstock and Worn Lipstick distress on the edges of the Fancy Pants PP. the ribbons from May Arts. and the whole card is 5X7 in real life. Keep warm! and get your space ready for this weekend, there is so much going on around the net for cardmakers starting saturday. :)

7 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

That's a gorgeous card,Stacy. But I think it's a bit ridiculous to be snowwing this early. DH wants to retire to SOuthern Oregon but he didn't tell me about SNOW!

LindainNCtoo said...

We had temps in the 90's!!!

I would love some snow, Stacy!!

Fink said...

I can't even think of snow! I don't even want to hear of it!!!! What a great card you just threw together!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

And I thought WE had cold weather early! But ya know...I do love to watch it snow...just not quite yet.

This card is wonderful. Why don't I remember to use my watercolor wonders more often? hmmm???

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! Love the watercolor crayons for the flowers. I love playing with any kind of crayons!!

Wow, snow! Today was the first cool day and definitely felt like fall here. Hope you get everything done in time. :>

Michelle said...

I would LOVE to have some snow. It is October and we are having temperatures in the 80's. Not fair, LOL! It's hard to get in the mood for the holidays when it is this warm outside.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is a gorgeous card. So, so pretty.