10.10.2005

Next years Goals??

Last year around Christmas time, I had my arm twisted into Joining a Circle Journal swap… Where each person in the circle Buys an album or journal and picks a theme so all year they moved From scrapper to scrapper and at the end you get your own back. So the one on my desk this week the Theme is "Goals" Goals… I DON’T make goals, then I would be obligated to Do them! ;) So this was a hard page for me to do… It's just a simple one; it's probably hard to see From the scan but the right side is actually a part of a slide mount holder page that I trimmed to fit on the page (this journal is 8 X 8) and then tucked the black cardstock and stuff into the "pockets" of it. this is the right side...

This is the left side...

I'm looking forward to getting mine back, I have one more to work in then I should get mine back around Thanksgiving time. I've gotten some e-Mail about the Duck count. Ok Saturday AM shoot resulted in 3 Ducks, 1 very tired Puppy, 1 cold and crabby kid and one very glad he could leave the kid home for the afternoon shoot Husband… So, the Sat afternoon and Sunday am shoots the ducks were too high in the sky to shoot. Finally finished purchasing all the indg. For The BBQ Duck breast wraps… so tomorrow that's what's for dinner (they are marinating now) Our Chickens are officially HENS! We are getting more than a half a dozen eggs per day! Tim is taking them to work and giving them away now we have so many. I'm surprised James is Not clucking for the number he has consumed. I keep muttering pound cake and angel food cake at Tim…

No comments: