12.27.2017

WOYWW # 447 {Scraps 2 tags}

Happy desk peeking day, You can find the link up to see more and or play along

 
on Boxing day, I had the usual assortment of buy me buy me emails to toss out and one of them was from Sizzix and the headline was something like 80% 85% off something like that and the site would not load for me and I could not think of anything I really knew I wanted, I have those tree line dies on order already because of what Helen flashed using them with the deer last week... anyways, so I turned on Amazon. most of my Christmas gifts were gift cards this year and typed in sizzix for the heck of it and I found a tea cup that is 3 d that make a little gift container. and I have a weakness for cup and mug dies. and stamps. and just warm drinks in general so, I thought you better check and see what you have first... so, that started a round of hauling stacks of old dies to the computer to see if it was in the Evernote file yet, and then I came across some that I have not cut in years.
and I piled them up on the table to cut up some of the scraps with. And I spent a few hours doing that. so, this is what it looked like before I went downstairs for dinner last night.

one card was assembled from the pile of cuttings and I think the bitty cup ( the smallest one in the hero arts nesting set) needs something, maybe a tiny holly berries or something on the cup.
anyways that's about it for me I am just "cleaning" and sorting. but, its the fun kind of cleaning. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Stacy, I like the card as it is; cute tea cup die. I am deliberately not looking in the sales. I am however debating whether to sign up for Wanderlust while the discounted rate is on. Happy New Year. Sarah #14

Helen said...

Oops, sorry!!! I haven't looked at any sale sites since Christmas. Helen #1

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, sales are sooo dangerous! lol. Evernote is so handy for this sort of thing, I agree. Forgot how many times I'd duplicate buy prior to using it. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #13 XxX

Kim said...

The only sales I'm looking at are from Funkie Junkie Boutique; it's progressive, so I put thinks in the card, and if they are still there by the highest discount, done! If not, then oh well. Except for gift card sites..but those don't count! LOL!
I like the card as is, but if you have red/green stickles, maybe a little holly pattern (I'd mess it up!)
I hope you have a very Happy New Year!
-K #22

Tracey said...

Happy WOYWW. Love your card. Oh sales......I fell into the trap and visited Liliofthevalley and crafters companion. I have a few new stamps on their way to me, tut tut. Well it was Christmas. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Tracey #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely card Stacy. My favourite place for sales at this time of the year has to be Country View Crafts though their main Christmas sale is finished now. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a great woyww. Angela x12x

April said...

It's almost like Christmas again when you find things you'd forgotten you had.
April #21

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy. I haven't been tempted by any sales ... yet! I've bought tickets to two craft shows in Feb and March, so will save my pennies till then. Thanks for stopping by earlier, I'm just catching up! Have a wonderful new year, and best wishes for 2018 xx Heather #17