12.06.2017

WOYWW #444 {Christmas Cards}

Happy Desk Peeking day, to play along and see more spaces you can
 find the link up here at our hostess Miss Julia's blog

 These are of course tuesday after work shots... the birds had been stamped and colored on Monday after work and the mice/wreaths had been colored on Sunday evening.
and I decided I better actually make some cards for me to send out. I don't need a lot but, I will need some for people at work and people who surprised me with a card this year. Do you do that? mail one back to everyone who gifts you with one? ( I always seem to be one or two cards short that way) so, its not a lack of cards its more of a lack of that card is not suited for the person who surprised me thing.
 a closer look towards the left.

 and more that are under construction. those tags from last week turned out pretty good, even with the trucks off the edges, they still need the names on them and I have one truck left that is colored that I am thinking about. I will shoot them when they are all the way done haha.
that big measure cup is holding all the pre die cut tags from the November Hero Arts kit.

While I was standing there these were put together real quick the red mat is a shimmer cardstock and so is the base of these they ended up being 5" x 7" in real life. and the Christmas card making is probably going to continue this evening too. I have enough cards by the numbers but, not ones I want to send to certain people.Grace is doing really well, she is walking much better even with the stitches in. we are still waiting for the they sent samples out to be tested for cancer from those lumps and we don't know yet, but she is so happy that is a good thing.  Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Those cards are so lovely - well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Stacy, I love those bird cards of yours and the red mat makes the image pop perfectly. Happy WOYWW Sarah #9

Helen said...

love your cards - and yes, I have the same problem; hope I have a few spares (unlikely!) oh well.... Helen#1

Elizabeth said...

What a busy table and what a good cards... Fijne dag vandaag. hartelijke groeten.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those are really pretty little cards, I love the birds on them!
Hugs LLJ 10 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Glad that Grace is doing well - I’m with you, if she’s happy, all is OK! The bird image is beautiful, those cards are gorgeous. Glad that the truck tags worked out!

Sharon Madson said...

I love that bird image, and those are really beautiful cards, Stacy! I had made at least four cards a month all year, but not enough! I will have to up it next year. The only thing with doing them that way-different cards, I have a difficult time deciding who gets what card! LOL #36

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, gorgeous cards. Those little birds are beautiful. Have a lovely crafty woyww, Angela x12x

May said...

Gorgeous cards Stacy, Love the little bird image... I hope Grace continues to do well... Happy WOYWW... May #3

Victoria said...

Super-beautiful cards, I adore chickadees, these are so magical and lovely, beautifully done! Fabulous desk/workspace!
Happy Woyww
Victoria #32

SusanLotus said...

Your stamped and coloured images are so beautiful.
I wish you a nice weekend!
Late Sussie nr 5 WOYWW