3.21.2017

Chocolate Bunnies

 A few years ago now, I picked up this IO stamp ( hoppy wishes) about the same time I was starting to teach my self to play with copic markers so, I did a stack of them. (all the same no improvements) and I was really a glad they went fast but b disappointed with how flat they coloring looked. ( this was back when I would spend hours coloring one image with pencils mind you. ) so, I set the stack aside. maybe a week or so ago I came across the stack again and thought just add some pencil for some depth. and set them aside again ha ha. but, yesterday I seen that Kia is hosting a bunny hop for the clean and simple challenge this week so, I thought well why not. the card bases were pre-made ones from Impress ( the insides are white) they are not as sturdy as say 110 card so, really they can either only be die cut or used for simple cards this ones name is meadow. ( its nearly a perfect match for the Oxide peeled paint ink too which is what the Clearly Besotted (message me) sentiment was done in. The image panel was die cut with a Wplus9 Anastasia tag die and the sentiment was cut with a hero arts ( single) tag die. they were tied together with some scrappers floss.

A closer look at just one cupcake. There are actually 10 finished cards. ( and I have not done that many of the same thing in a very long time)

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Cute and CAS! Something I stink at! LOL

JD/ Jill said...

Cute "bunny" cards!