3.14.2016

Two Paper Diva's March Challenge


 Welcome to the Two Paper Diva's March Challenge This month there is an Chart where you need to have 3 in a row. ( any row you choose) and this Challenge is open from March 8th through March 27nd.

 So, you can just know without thinking to much about it that as soon as I seen the word green my row started from there right? 
I chose green, stamping, & flowers for this gift tag.

I started with a pre made office supply tag that was sprayed with Eucalyptus colored walnut ink.
and then the Large Seed Packet was stamped with Versafine vintage sepia on some Neenah classic cream And over stamped with the flower silhouette stamp on both the sides, I did not bother to mask this as I knew I was going to be cutting it out.  The enjoy from the Every day sentiments was stamped in the space along the bottom where there was room for another word. The outer frame was colored with an faber castell pitt pen and the inner frame was colored with an certainly celery marker (and water)

And then on a scrap of certainly celery cardstock I stamped the thinking of you from the Banners #1 set and diecut that with an skinny spellbinders rectangular die they made for justrite. and then layered that to a Simon says stamp tilted banners die also in the certainly celery. I did end up tracing along the outside edge of the rectangle piece and the center .10 cents with an stardust gelly roll pen to POP them a little. finished off with a piece of multi colored May Arts ribbon.
You can find the link up to play along in the challenge here.

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Does somebody like green? lol Very nice tag, love that text banner. xoxo

Unknown said...

Love this tag and you all make me want to go back to our first stamps that we loved and play some more - the seed packets were always fun and you made it fresh and new! Thanks and thanks for being part of the challenge! We appreciate the support trying to get this up and going!