11.25.2013

the aftermath and more Christmas things


the ever popular question of how much did you sell is well see for your self.. this much... ( those are most of the price tags there was one repeat customer who always says no, she wants the price tags so. hers are not in that basket, but I think I did get 99.9% of them off the purchases. ) 



so, after I got everything put away on sunday and all those tags sorted by price again to re-use them this year I started in on a Christmas card order figuring I can use anything she does not pick for my self. this one the paper inspirations sentiment came to me via either wish rak or the pif threads years ago and I color dusted some antique linen distress on that panel. its 5 1/2" square in real life. 


which of course gives you one scrap suitable to become a 3" card... so these were done from the scraps on the table. 


and then I got the bright idea to actually start die-cutting some of my Christmas dies... to make things to make cards and had to stop in the middle of that to do this card. ( its A-7 in real life) and this was the end of sunday's projects. 


today when I came home I decided to assemble some of the diecuts and kept pushing them around on the other scraps but, liked how this popped on the red so glued it together. Love this IO sentiment. 


now this die was just delivered today, the cropstop store had a sale site wide a week or so ago and it did not exclude anything so, I picked up two of these dies. ( this one is named flip its card ornate  {what a mouthful } and its an BigZ size one. and so, I cut it with the green bazzill once and then cut the holly basic grey pp in it twice. and then that is double sided pp so the green layer is the backside of the holly. used that same IO sentiment on the back side of this flip out piece. 


and I finally managed to get this spellbinders layered poinsettia to look halfway decent. ( used a stylus on the back side of the petals then pinched them together) 


that jumbo pearl is from Recollections and the ribbon is from Offray. 


this one the greens look a little better together in real life than shot, it wanted to over expose this pair every thing I tried. the top Polaroid style panel is a piece of watercolor paper that was dyed way back when with Paas Easter egg dye. the ornament is a spellbinders holiday tag cut in the stardream shimmer green serpentine and the sentiment is from IO the poinsettia is from the spellbinders layered die. 


there are two of these and the center pearls are from K&Co. they are A-2 in real life. 

No comments: