11.18.2013

Some of Monday's cards


So, there is a challenge at splitcoast called clean and simple. and I happend to click the monday link on the home page this morning and seen a few cards for where it linked to ( the challenge was for do make a seasonal holiday card with pets in a clean and simple design) and I thought about it and what I had laying on the table and thought oh you could try that.  (and so I did) this is 4 1/4" square in real life)the mouse is colored with copic's and up on pop dots. the sentiment is from river city rubber works.  And then I got it done and linked up and found... this challenge was issued last month
 ( but, it is the one sticky at the top of that thread) haha. 


these are 4" square in real life. 


this one is 3 1/2" square sentiments from justritestampers.


these three are also 3 1/2" square in real life. 
ran out of light to shoot the others. 

No comments: