11.11.2013

Magic Santa Keys


So a few years ago I had wanted to do "magic Santa Key's " for the booth and I never made time to alter theme... today time was stolen... there are 20 keys ( 5 kinds ) all with these lovely labels 2 ( gina K designs ) frames and the word Believe ( impress) heat embossed with seafoam white on PTI kraft cardstock. used up 2 rolls of that old Joanns ribbon ( waaaa! they dont have any this year ) ( ask me how I know that eh? ) made a run by Joanns this evening since I had the Veterans day coupon too. but, ended up coming home with the red and cream sheer to finish off the rest of them.


so all the keys.


I have these 3" clear boxes I had intended to use for these... but, with the tags tied on it off sets it to a rectangular type shape and they did not fit into those boxes with the tags on... so they went into card bags. 


when I cut the cardstock to make these there were enough strips to end up with 24 tags and then two of them goofed and had some embossing powder hit the center of the oval ( which does not make a easy to read sentiment if your trying to emboss a word there ) so, the two on the right have a second layer up on pop dots..

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

fantastic idea!!!! These are gorgeous!