4.10.2013

True North


A long time ago I ordered a compass stamp online wanting to do something like this... you are my true north as the sentiment. (that is written inside) when the stamp arrived it was tiny. so, it would still work as an accent on something but, not as a show stealer... this is an Sizzix tim holtz compass embossing folder done on some speckletone sand the raised parts were inked with some creamy brown, gray whale and ocean depth chalk inks. the sentiment was stamped on some mellow moss with stream ink on an memorybox die cut. the plaid paper is MME, the brown is soft suede and the blue is not quite navy. I cant believe they are getting rid of this color of blue cardstock at su. I love this color, I think it was my first su blue love... followed by soft sky. so I am excited about that part. (I don't think I even own navy cardstock) This is 5X7 in real life. 

No comments: