I had come across this gorgeous card in Robin's gallery this morning and thought, you have to steal time to play today. ( we had a lamb born on Sunday morning so) it was an all day card between steps. I had flipped this to landscape and then hours later when I tried to mount it on the card base it was way wider than 5 inches haha. so I had to cut off the punched scallop row that I had moved to the bottom and switched out some vintage lace to the side instead. the flower stamps Hero Arts and colors are also slightly different. The thing I found out with this one is it takes umpteen layers of UTEE to reach the glass look on a A-6 sized panel. I think this is the largest piece of cracked glass I have made so far. the base is gina k. kraft 5X7 and the layer above that is speckletone sand with the french script background done in vintage sepia with some creamy brown chalk on the edges. the copper shimmer mat funny thing I punched it and had it glued to the floral panel before I started to melt the powders it didn't want to let the heat through going through two layers so, pulled it off and set it aside and did reuse that same piece hours later. ( its usually trashed if I pull something apart mid card. so that was interesting I was thinking it was the heat on the glue that allowed it to happen, but then Chautona posted yesterday in the cbc thread that if your gonna wreck a card to do it with shimmery cardstock because, the glue comes off it fairly easily. and I have had that happen with Bazzill cardstock a lot too so it must be the plastic in the bazzill or the what ever makes the shimmery one slick that releases that glue) who knows. just thought it was interesting.