10.14.2012

Week Two of Hope you can Cling to challenge cards


Lori's challenge was to do a spelling challenge using the letters of Hope You can Cling to..
H ~ Heart Die
Y ~ Fabric Yo-Yo
C ~ Copper Cardstock
C ~ Coral button
T ~ Tickets

this ones 5" square in real life. 


Patricia's challenge was to use humor and stitching on your card. this is the cover its 5X7 in real life.


This is the inside. 


Jeanne's challenge was to make a shaped card that could not be Circle, Square or rectangle haha... so the spool pattern is benchmarked here. and (click the photo to go to the site it came from and see various other spool patterns ( free printables) 


just a closer look, the seambinding is only loosely tied on and the button panel will unclip so the receiver could use those things again.

Judy's challenge was to be inspired by the monster mash video... (cartoon one, its on youtube now a days ) anyways, I did notice the vampire is playing the piano in the vid... ( twilight flash backs eh?) and there is a witch flying on a broom in it, but my witch stamps are not so cutesy and I have no vampire stamps... so, then I got extremely lucky and found this printed papers in my green scraps paper bin... ( I cannot remember who rak'd these to me and I think Ive had them for years... ) this is 5X7 in real life. 


Dina's challenge was to use a show tune as inspiration, and I was thinking... brown paper packages tied up in strings.. ( I know I own an these are a few of my favorite things sentiment ) and I think its from IO ( but it is hiding) and so, found this sentiment and figured it still fit. This lace is vintage and very slippery feeling, ( slipped in the sewing machine) so it got really crooked. such is life. its 6" square in real life. 


Bridget's challenge was to be inspired by the dickinson Hope is the thing poem. so this bird was die cut from the spellbinders die and the sentiments an justrite charm die with an Cats life Press sentiment on it, the frame is up on pop dots so the bird is perched there. This card is also 6" square in real life. 


a dimensional view. 


Theresa's challenge was to use Text as the main focal point, so this was just a simple one. its 5 1/2" square in real life. 


No comments: