10.03.2012

Challenges 1 & 3 done *Ü* HYCCT 2012


the very first challenge is to "show who you are" what a stumper that is, style wise I would say about my own self that I am multi-layered, I am a flower gardener so flowers are a staple, I am vintage and shabby. 
so, that being said I am also a very loyal person to people who are my friends and this gorgeous crochet bloom was made for my by my fabulous mother in law. 
this card is being sent to the MD Anderson cancer center as are all the others tagged {hope you can cling to} that will follow this month. 


For the third challenge it is for rays of hope. using shades of grey with a pop of color.
This mother fern stamp is from Hero Arts done in versafine with an very old SU sentiment. this one is 5X7 in real life.


1 comment:

reflections:0) said...

Great cards Stac!


Flexie:0)