10.26.2012

Scraps to Cards


The very first challenge for hope you can cling to was show what your made of, and I had cut all these papers to create that card and knew there was enough of them to eck out another... so this is different sentiment, slightly different design. 


One thing I have learned about these daisy wild orchid flowers is the yellow stuff in the centers is some kind of coating so you have to be really gentle with them, as it flakes off. ( like if you push too firmly when your trying to get it to stick to a glue dot to stick to the card front) and I cannot figure out a way to repair the flowers I have ruined doing this so... just be gentle. ( I'm rolling my eyes here) I guess I could pull it apart somehow and put brads in there, but I think I actually tossed the ones I wrecked. 


The images were pre colored a while back so the two larger ones are A-2 in real life and the tiny one is 3" square. 
there is a bit of stardust stickles on the cats hat.

I had all the pink papers that I've been using on the hope you can cling to challenges in a heap on the table. ( never know when someone's gonna call for something pink right?) so, this image was stamped on some basic grey pp and colored with copic's a long time ago. the corners are old old quickutz diecuts, the tiny tag sentiment is SU and the larger one is Northwoods as is the basket. 

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Great cards Stacy!! LOVE that first one and the last one ALOT!!!