2.08.2011

More Christmas ( Stockings )

So, these were done really ( quick and simply) using some old SU stocking images i had heat embossed years ago so I don't remember which powders or papers these are but, some is shimmery white. had one in the colored images tin that had been cut out with pinking shears and so cut out the others with a friskars mini pinking deco scissors. the Merry Christmas is from the SU set called Many Merry Messages, stamped with Versafine Satin Red on some shimmery white cs. the button's from a pack of assorted ones from probably M's many years ago. bit of irridescent May Arts cord looped into a bow . These are A-6 in real life. and this puts me at 6 done for (March) now... and i had done some Christmas Cards after Christmas before the new challenge started so I actually have 30 cards done rather then 18...

1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

These are awesome! But oh dear...I am going to have to use you for inspiration Stacy. I haven't made one Christmas card yet and I promised myself to do them each month. Sigh....