2.04.2011

Merry Christmas Moose

another one of those PIF or Wish Rak images I'm pretty sure this ones an Whippersnapper but, I dont remember his name (or who sent him to me) the edges are inked with su certainly celery. this ribbon came to me tied to one of my Santa exchange gifts from MommaPatti ( Thanks Patti!) its really soft, Im curious if its SU because, it if its I may have to cave and get me some of this... the sentiments an SU one also but, not sure which set its out of. stamped with versafine satin red then die cut with an spellbinders circle there is a pop dot under it. Lightbulbs are Sizzix die cuts. The printed paper is from Basic Grey ( the newest Chistmas pad) the gold bling paper is from Bazzill. the red is ( unknown) the green is certainly celery. this ones 5 1/2" square in real life and becomes my March #1 for the challenge card.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Too cute!! LOVE the way you used those little ornament's!! Might have to get some of those!

LindainNCtoo said...

Too cute!