6.23.2009

Scene around the house

I've actually got two coats of primer on the bathroom walls as of now... but, still thinking about paint colors... leaning towards a pale green... not sure yet... thinking maybe to do that sea(blueish) color second from the right in the laundry room & hall way. (again not sure yet) these tiles have A LOT of peach in them...
Ordered an vanity/sink combo (as i had to have the sink holes pre drilled in an 8"inch spread for the faucet ( i already bought a while back) and the one i want (mahogany wood) is on back order so... estimated delivery is July 20th ish... so there is time to think about it still...

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

I like the pale green- that's what I have in my master bed and bath (kinda like green tea) it is very tranquil and soothing!

LindainNCtoo said...

I like the pale green and blue paint chip cards.

I know which ever you choose will be great. Your choice in colors are wonderful!

Enjoy your "home makeover"!