3.15.2009

this last week

well it seems like there is just not enough time to update the blog... things are progressing. Grace is home again and doing well. ( took her to the vets last saturday on J's birthday and ended up leaving her there and so she was on IV's all weekend and got to come home again monday afternoon) she's "Grace" again now. when i think about it i am utterly amazed that i am now the mom of a teenager. other day took said child to the grocery store and got carded for wine... lol makes you wonder if someone has increased the speed somewhere because most days are just flying by now. (not for J he's still in the days drag on forever stage) :) I'm getting excited about going back up there in a few days. I have piles of happy mail to shoot and upload. (still don't really want to clean off that desk so that is the hang up, gotta have a big enough space to shoot things) :) Linda, I did get 3 cards from you and the stamp set, but i don't own any clear blocks anymore so I haven't actually touched these stamps in case that third envelope says something like this is an traveling stamp set.. not sure if i will take it in my suitcase or not, wont be home on the 17 so may be a few days after that before i open it. so that's about it for now, the remodeling continues (went to home depot only twice yesterday) have the bath door ordered. today we get to go to Grovers and pick up light fixtures and plug in's and such... (well in a couple of hours after they open) :) at some point I'm sure i will start posting cards again, but truthfully i haven't even been coloring lately. not that that would stop me from creating cards as i probably have an hundred images already colored but, right now I'm still thinking of an idea for an baby shower for an lady having twin boys and i need a thank-you card for my Mardi Gras Jester and things like that... well gotta write more later have to go point at walls and say switch here switch here... :)

1 comment:

reflections:0) said...

Wow! A teenager.... I am glad that grace is better I know how much we love our four legged friends...

I did an easy tag on my blog if you want to play along...

Flexie:0)

P.S. CD cases work for a block in a pinch...:0)