4.30.2008

longest work day of the month

This bear (stampabilities bear-ied in paperwork) is from the "gruffies" line. it just made me laugh the first time i seen it, so its one of the images i got from Dick at HMstamps... Its stamped with Versafine vintage sepia on GP110 and colored with prisma pencils. The sentiments from Stampers Anonymous & Up on pop-dots. The stripe pp is from Basic Grey, the pink pp is from Paper Adventures. The blue cardstock is unknown, the Pink velvet is from MM, the cardbase is one of those 5X7 ones in the "value packs" that you get to buy they envelopes for... ( I wall paper over the bases) because when you see sewing on cards of mine, it is not visible in the inside of the card. I build them in layers usually and then just cut the bottom piece the same size as the card base.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

LOVE this gruffy!!! I nearly ordered that one myself, but have decided to limit myself to mice. And a bunny or two!!!

Found those card packs you mentioned, and brought a package home last night. Those cards are barely cardstock, huh?!? But it'll work. My Jo's only had the cream, so I'm going to check back before the sale ends to see if they got any in white.

Thanks for the inspiration!!!
xoxoxo
tos

Monica G said...

Your cards are awesome!

Sandy said...

This card is so cute Stacy!! Love this image.

Pam's Pride said...

Love this card! So cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is great! I love that bear and how he is 'bear-ied' and the perfect sentiment to go with it.....they work so well together!

Deb Wood said...

This is totally adorable too, your blog rocks. I've got to get out of here and get something done though. TFS!!