4.06.2008

what a girl wants

This rubber Romance diva (peggy) came to me via wishrak at splitcoast from KristaStamps. ( Thanks Krista!) She's colored with Prisma pencils. the sentiments from Impression Obsession. ( I think) the stripe ribbon is May Arts, and the sparkle is from walmart ( a long time ago) my best friend gave me a roll of this years and years ago, but i don't have the spool so, unknown. I'm thinking this could work as an young adult or teenager card? inside is stamped with dream big. this is 5X7 in real life.
We have all survived the weekend. Grace is doing well and healing quick. she was supposed to be kept "quiet" hahahaha...
the latest testing went well. the first time around she said i got about 20% of the words right then she turned the volume up and then i got about 40% of the words right. so, my thinking that I have made little progress in the last two months was more or less the same ol same ol ( I am my own worst critic) I got a cool new program for being in the yard too, it has only the top microphone activated not the one in the ear clip, so i am not picking up wind hitting the microphone noise anymore YAY! this is a big deal actually because the sound effects of that is drowns out everything else and makes me feel a little cross-eyed really fast. :) We also stopped by the Paperzone store ( about a dozen blocks south of the hotel we stay at in Portland) and i got some new colors (to me) of the Stardream shimmery cardstock packs. fun stuff. and one new Judikins background stamp (aspen trees)
so, anyways. more later.
me

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

The image reminds me of you!!!! Glad to hear all is well...
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear all is well. I can imagine that wind noise -- like DH's phone makes when he's walking across the parking lot at Lowe's.

Love the card!!! I think it's a great idea for ANY age woman, but real kewl for teens.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that shimmery cardstock. Ordered some from SU and it's a little too subtle for my taste!!!

tos