3.08.2008

todays cards

This one the floral is from PSX and colored with prisma pencils, there is some tea dye and old paper distress ink on the torn edges. the Sentiment SU (circle of friendship) is stamped on a scrap of pale blue shimmer cardstock and up on a popdot. this ones 6 inches square in real life. the brown texture cardstock's from Bazzill and the blue pp is from Paper Adventures.
This frog and sentiment is from Rubbernecker stamps. this one is 5X7 in real life, the dotted pp is from My Minds Eye. the skinny ribbon is May Arts and the grosgrain is from i think that su swap rainy had a few years ago.?
This one is 6inches square and i don't like the colors of it. the background is "worn words" don't remember the color of ink i used but the pink is one of those pinks that retired a few years ago and it doesn't score well anymore think i may end up having to cut up what's left of the pack.
This one i like best, which for me is usually the third times the charm. the stripe pp is from My Minds eye, the ribbons unknown. the green mat is mint melody and the purple mat is color mates med lovely lilac. this ones 5X7 in real life too.

2 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

I like all of the different looks you gave for this stamp, Stacy. I have to say that I like the 3rd card, too!

Memawsboy said...

I love the frog stamp. Great job on all three