3.09.2008

More Mom's Day and Diva Cards

This Card the Image and Sentiment are from Rubbernecker. This is 5X7 in real life and intended for a Mothers day card. the dress is paper pieced from the aged linen slate scraps (from the card below Yesterday's cards) from Paper adventures, the skin tones are prisma markers with some pencil (blush on cheekbones) the swirly pp is from Basic Grey twoscoops line. The swirls are from Inkadinkado and stamped with fresco chalk ink in Mediterranean Tide. There is some Versamagic aspen mist ink on the edges of the stamped panel.
This card the chef diva is colored with prima pencils on Georgia pacific 110. she was stamped with versafine onyx black. the sentiment is from Impress and stamped with stayzon on blue shimmer cardstock the corners were done with the SU ticket corner punch, and this is up on popdots. the pp is from Basic grey twoscoops line, ( i picked this up when i took Alice to Medford in Feb. a month ago with the intentions of making mom's day cards with it) The mini brads are from lasting Impressions and the pink texture cardstock is Bazzill. This ones 6 inches square in real life.
This is my other new diva who came in the mail yesterday (Vivian) now it's funny but, I have an aunt named Vivian and her hair is really long... :) These I have not added a sentiment to them yet because, I have not decided who i am sending them to yet. the ribbon and the button are unknown. but, i bought them and that pink pp at the same time i picked up the two scoops pp. this ones 5X7 in real life.
This one the sentiments from Inky antics. And done in Chocolate Chip dye ink of course. ;)
Nearly the same only the ribbon is going through the slotted button like a slider. The Pink printed paper mat is from My Minds Eye.
This one the vintage lady is from Rubbernecker, she's colored with prisma pencils except for her skin is a marker. the sentiment is from Hero Arts and stamped with versafine crimson red. and up on popdots. the yellow ribbon is from Making Memories and the brad is from Lasting Impressions. the yellow texture cs is from Bazzill and the red shimmer cs is unknown.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Stacy, these cards are fantastic. I love all the colors. and the sewing is fantab!!! Great cards as always!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Stacy, I just love these divas! Your coloring and layouts makes these beauties come alive!

More! More! We want to see more! :)

Jennifer :)

Heather Grow said...

Great cards today. Love them.

Sharon said...

LOVELY as always. Good to know the name of the paper I fell in love with in Topeka -- naturally, they didn't have any more of that swirly one from Basic Grey. Now I know the name of it and can take a closer look for it.

tos

LindainNCtoo said...

Stacy:

After I looked at your post yesterday morning....forgot to post, too. I went surfing the net on your Lady stamps again......

I downloaded the form for the Rubber Romance Diva stamps. I am getting 6 of those ladies.......your RAK of images encouraged me even more!!

I love all of your cards, Stacy!!

Lab Lady said...

Hi Stacy:

Thanks so much for the beautiful Lab puppy card....I love it!! It melted my heart when I opened it. :) Your work is truly exquisite. You're a very talented lady.

((Hugs))----Rae.......