12.14.2007

Were Home

just a quick update, we got home last night but i couldn't see out my eyes long enough to type an update. ( I cant put my glasses on till the dressing come off which should be tonight when Tim gets home from work) yippee. I'm starting to feel dirty and yucky. sponge baths don't do much for long hair. haha. I'm doing really well all things considered. if some ever says to you it feels like having an ice pick shoved in your ear. well, that is what it feels like when you wake up. but, by the second does of pain pills that's gone. I pretty much slept all day wed. then yesterday we took our time coming home and did stop and finish some last minute Christmas gift shopping ( which really wore me out) so, since DH has put all these gifts on the kitchen table i guess i have about 5 hours to pull it together and get them either wrapped or hid. ( before the school bus gets here) Im not allowed to bend over ( like with my head below my waist) or sneeze, or blow my nose, or get water in my ears yet. ( but the paper doesnt say for how long) Tim thinks maybe till the bandages come off. so I gotta write at least one more note probably to the hospital to check on that one. then i guess its back to bed with me. Thanks for your prayers and your cards. more later, me.

10 comments:

Vintage Papers said...

Stacy
I hope you are doing well. I didn't know you were having surgery...take care and rest rest rest!!!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Welcome home!!!!!!
Take it super easy girl! This was a major deal....
Glad to 'hear' from you.... I'm looking forward to learning more about how everything turned out!!!
Fingers crossed for you.. and prayers.... lots of prayers...
and chicken soup!!!

Sandy said...

Oh I didn't know this was the time for the surgery---did you have all the fun family issues? Doesn't sound like it, yay!

And hooray for pain pills...LISTEN TO THE DOCS and take it easy, no sneezing! (How are you sposed to keep yourself from sneezing???)

Praying for you!

Yvonne said...

Sounds like it all went well. Good! I've been thinking about you.

me

Penny said...

Nice to know it went well and you are recovering - take care and rest up as much as you can x

LindainNCtoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Stacy, welcome home and rest!! You need to rest, dear!

I'm so glad you got through this surgery and am eager to read/hear how it all has gone.

Now GO TO BED AND REST.

Big hugs!

Jennifer

Tami Bayer said...

Stacy, I don't know what you had done, but I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Healing hugs to you.

reflections:0) said...

Stac~
Glad you are home... I have had you on my mind and in my heart...:0)

Flexie:0)

Lainey said...

Take care of yourself, Stacy! I'm so glad you're back home!