12.16.2007

Today is going much better

I feel more like my self, didn't have a the first thought upon waking as holy cow i could really use another pain pill. the feeling of standing on the seashore and feeling the tide washing over you with that whoosh whoosh dizzy overwhelming feeling is gone now too. I could only feel the wires of the implant immediately after waking from the surgery and pretty much that day. the only things i feel now are close to the skin and the skin itself. Its a little itchy and a little tight feeling i guess. I've even been up pretty much all day today, tried laying down but actually didn't fall asleep. So got back up again. the encouraging part is i really want to go stamp. (but so far all the things i have gotten done (washed some dishes last night) put some laundry in today and wrapped a few gifts on my bed i did this leaning on things.) so, not so sure I want to climb the stairs though. So anyways. Thanks again for the support. I did get some happy mail and I just wanted to say thanks! :)

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Maybe Tim could bring some stuff down for you to play with?

At any rate, take it easy and rest!

Penny said...

Happy to hear you are feeling a little better now x

Fink said...

Glad that you are feeling better! Sorry to hear about the swelling and bruising!

SueB said...

think in small doses of improvements - my motto is "better than yesterday and worse than tomorrow"! glad to hear you're feeling better!
later, alligator!
- SueB of sueblondin.blogspot.com

Natty said...

Hi Stacy, haven't seen you at CX for a while, I didn't realize all this was going on right now.
Poor thing, sounds rather painful.
Bless you!!
~Scatty